A journey in to the world of coding Day 1



So for the summer semester, 2014, I will be learning how to code web pages, learn about the basic foundations of coding, and learning how to code in C++. So what do I have facing me this summer? A challenge. A challenge to begin to think in a manner that is logical, mathematical, be given a scenario or task and learn how to create a program that will complete that task. I kind of feel like Julie Powell did when she took on the challenge of going through Julia Child's, Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Just as Julie accepted the daunting task of completing a vast number of recipes over the course of year, I will have basically twelve weeks. Twelve weeks in which there will be times that I am ready to pull the hair out of my head, kick, scream and cuss, and hopefully when it is all said and done, I will at least have a basic working knowledge of how to program.  I am beginning a journey even though I am older but looking forward to traveling in to the unknown. After all isn't that what life is all about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working on my A+ Certification

Spring Classes 2013